Professionally Guided Fishing Tours on Lake Powell – 2017
$400.00 – 1/2 Day Fishing Charter 1-2 Anglers
$50.00 each additional angler maximum 6 anglers
50% deposit required for booking. Due to heat through Summer we are fishing a 5 hour day vs 4 hours to put you on to the fish. Extended time is needed to locate fish.
- $700 – Full Day 8 hours (80 miles radius) for “inshore” 1-2 Anglers. Our Full day Charter include bait and fuel. Lunches are $10 per person. We average 80 miles of Lake Powell’s most scenic bays and canyons with fantastic fishing.
- $50.00 – each additional angler maximum 6 anglers
50% deposit required for booking.
Lunches are $10 each from the Local Deli and includes bottled water. BYOB Beer & Soda. Please note maximum 2 beers person on board. No exceptions.
Our increase is due to Insurance rates that increase along with Mechanical rates yearly. Ambassador Guides will provide the best service and experience on Lake Powell. If you are looking for a bargain, we recommend looking further as you will find the “bargain guides” out there. Remember? You get what you pay for so why not hire the “best” for your adventure on Lake Powell.
- Extended Fishing Charter (50 miles radius) – Call for current pricing. Surcharge applies.boat 24 hr Day Rates – Let us do the driving.
We now have 24 hr day rates on extended houseboat or camping trips. Our fees are $900 per day plus food and lodging, fuel & bait. This includes Charter Captain licensed with USCG and AZ Game & fish, fishing boat, all tackle for the trip up to 14 days with a 2 day minimum. Call for more details.
Note: If Guide/Guides need to have their own spike camp, that will need to be clarified with booking.
Due to the fluctuating fuel prices a surcharge will be applicable for 30 miles or more combined from launch. We recommend discussing with your Captain as to where the “best” fishing locations might be and type of fish you are wanting to pursue. If agreed upon for a surcharge this will be added on to your bill at the end of the trip.
We recommend a Utah License for your trip to Lake Powell as Utah is reciprocal with Arizona waters. If you are an Arizona resident, you will need a Utah stamp as we cross over both states frequently.
Here is website to get your Utah license online: https://wildlife.utah.gov/utah-licenses.html
- Conventional Tackle Provided – Bait and lost tackle not included.
- Fly Rod lessons for Lake Powell are 1 hour (private treaty) can be included in your price for trip.
- Box lunches including soda – $10 per angler, made fresh daily.
- $100 per hour for extra hours requested by customer. Licensing and gratuity not included.
- If available, transportation to and from Airport or Lodging round trip $50.00.
Fees and Permits- New 2018
Fees for day-use, boat launching, and camping are collected at Powell March through November. The cost to enter the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area is $30.00 for an annual vehicle pass, one- to seven-day vehicle $15.00; $30.00 for an annual boat pass, $16.00 for a boat one to seven days, and $8.00 for a second boat (including personal watercraft); and individual walk-in $7.00.
All refunds for illness on the part of Ambassador Guides will be refunded for the fishing trip only. All refunds for any mechanical breakdowns will be refunded on a pro-rated basis if breakdown occurs past the 1/2 day mark on full day charter only. There are no refunds for inclement weather/water conditions that can arise in the Southwest. If no launch is made a 1 year credit with deposit will be applied only. A full refund of your deposit for cancellation notices of 30 days prior to departure or more will be applied and sent within 30 days of cancellation notice. If less than 30 days another date will be given and honored for 1 year from cancellation date and no refund on the deposit only.For trips booked on a short notice 72 hours or less there is no refund on deposit for cancellation changes at the customer’s request.
- Customers fishing and “ride- alongs” are liable for any lost or damaged equipment owned by Ambassador Guides and also responsible to “pay” for any bait used at fair market price. Customers are not liable for nomal wear and tear or failure of equipment provided by Ambassador Guides & Outfitters. Customers are required to have and acknowledge either “Vacation Insurance” or “acknowledge Ambassador Guides not liable for inclment water and weather disturbances and/or product failure.
- Please Read: Customers must acknowledge and fully understand Cancellation Policy signed and returned via email or faxed and completed before any customer is guaranteed a fishing date and locked in on the calendar within 5 days of receiving welcome packet. Welcome packets are sent out within 24 hours of booking. Instructions are listed on your welcome packet for emailing or faxed. . Gift Certificates are honored for up to 1 year from purchase date and are NON-Refundable. Call for details.Due to the unpredictable fuel costs, a surcharge may apply and will be discussed prior to your trip for 15 miles or further from launch.There will be no charge backs on the Credit Card for cancellations. All refunds will be applied within 30 days of cancellation notice.